New Dawn Pregnancy Resource Center opened its doors to the communities of Northern Wisconsin in May of 2011. We provide compassionate and confidential support for women and men with unplanned pregnancies.
In January of 2016, we moved from Minocqua to Woodruff and are able to provide the same services in a larger and more confidential location. You will find written directions to our new location on the "Contact Us" page.
- Free pregnancy tests
- Limited early pregnancy ultrasounds
- Compassionate, confidential, and non-judgmental care
- Education on single parenting, adoption, and abortion
- Referral for services including healthcare, legal advice, housing, and adoption (we do not refer or perform abortions)
- Abortion recovery support groups